WeConnect Data Center Facilities
WeConnect Data Center’s Westerville facility is equipped with the latest technology to deliver a secure environment that ensures your servers’ peak performance and condition.
WeConnect Data Center
Power, Cooling, & Security to Help Run Your Business
Key Cooling Attributes
- Liebert Control Systems – Environmentally monitored and managed 24x7x365 with automated controls throughout the power and cooling infrastructure.
Key Security Attributes
- High Tech – “Security Systems”, including integrated video surveillance, and interior and exterior Infra-red cameras. Our security system components provide (N+1) security system features for full redundancy
- Physical security access into facilities and Data Center using mufti-factor authentication methods
- Cabinet doors are secured using “Medeco” highly secured gaming locking systems uniquely keyed per customer.
Key Power Attributes
- Fully Redundant (N+1) Active / Active Power Sources
- Westerville’s municipally-owned electric service is our electric power provider.
- The City of Westerville Electric Division is a designated RP3 Public Power Provider
- Electrical wiring is supplied by two unique and diverse routes
- We surpass most Data Centers in providing this service capability
- Dual Transformers, Dual Switch Gear and Dual 625 KVA-UPS Systems are all autonomous in supplying (N+1) power into the Data Center
- Dual Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors or (TVSS). The purpose of a TVSS is to eliminate damage to data processing equipment and other critical equipment by limiting transient (surge) voltages and currents (surges) on electrical circuits, including lighting strikes, elevators, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration or other inductive loads.
- Two Megawatt Diesel power generation with fuel live capabilities, supplies full backup power to one or both legs of power using autonomous and redundant transfer switch gear.
Fire suppression systems, include FM200 clean agent and dry pipe pre-action
WeConnect provides best-in-class service, from assessment and consultation through maintenance and customer support, every day, all day. We’re onsite 24/7/365 ensuring your business solutions keep working for you.
Fully Certified & Secure
WeConnect services include fully certified and audited PCS DSS, PCI, and Service Organization & Trust Principles SOC2 Annual Reports, at no charge, on top of securing protected health information to ensure full HIPAA compliance.
Contact Us To Talk Solutions For Your Business