Here are some of our key POWER attributes:
- Fully Redundant (N+1) Active / Active Power Sources
- Westerville’s municipally-owned electric service is our electric power provider.
- The City of Westerville Electric Division is a designated RP3 Public Power Provider
- Electrical wiring is supplied by two unique and diverse routes
- We surpass most Data Centers in providing this service capability
- Dual Transformers, Dual Switch Gear and Dual 625 KVA-UPS Systems are all autonomous in supplying (N+1) power into the Data Center
- Dual Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors or (TVSS). The purpose of a TVSS is to eliminate damage to data processing equipment and other critical equipment by limiting transient (surge) voltages and currents (surges) on electrical circuits, including lighting strikes, elevators, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration or other inductive loads.
- Two Megawatt Diesel power generation with fuel live capabilities, supplies full backup power to one or both legs of power using autonomous and redundant transfer switch gear.
- Fire suppression systems, include FM200 clean agent and dry pipe pre-action
Key COOLING attributes:
- Liebert Control Systems – Environmentally monitored and managed 24x7x365 with automated controls throughout the power and cooling infrastructure.
Here are some of our key SECURITY attributes:
- High Tech Honeywell – “Security Systems”, including integrated video surveillance, full hand scan biometrics, interior and exterior Infra-red cameras. Our security system components provide (N+1) security system features for full redundancy
- Physical security access into facilities and Data Center using mufti-factor authentication methods
- Cabinet doors are secured using “Medeco” highly secured gaming locking systems uniquely keyed per customer.
WeConnect Data Center is a carrier-neutral environment.
How can we help?
STOP BY FOR A TOUR OF OUR FACILITY
35 Collegeview Dr