WeConnect Data Center provides you and your downstream customers our fully Certified and Audited PCS DSS, PCI Annual Report, at no charge.
Companies that handle credit card account data are required to be compliant with PCI DSS. Organizations may require additional compliance validation through a third-party audit of the following requirements:
- Procedures to Protect Cardholder Data and Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Building and Maintaining a Secure Network
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- The Regular Monitoring and Testing of Networks
- Up-to-date Information Security Policy
View our SOC 2 Audit Page | View our HIPAA page
What is PCI DSS Compliance?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a proprietary information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.Inquire How WeConnect Data Center Can Help You
WeConnect Data Center is a carrier-neutral environment.
How can we help?
STOP BY FOR A TOUR OF OUR FACILITY
35 Collegeview Dr